Monday, January 25, 2010

Medium Chain Triglycerides Bad Does Coconut Oil Raise Your Bad Cholesterol?

Does coconut oil raise your bad cholesterol? - medium chain triglycerides bad

I love coconut oil and use it like butter on my toast. But I have friends who pass the increases on their vegan and animal fat, the bad cholesterol. I disagree. What do you think?

I found this site while good;

http://www.coconutdiet.com/health_benefi ...

Researchers have long known that the secret to health and weight to the loss associated with coconut oil to be the length of the fatty acids in coconut oil in context. Coconut oil contains medium chain fatty acids, or so-called medium-chain triglycerides (MCTs for short). These medium chain fatty acids differ from long chain fatty acids, usually in other vegetable oils. Most vegetable oils are of long-chain fatty acids, or triglycerides (LCT) together. TCL normally stored in the body as fat, while MCTs are burned to produce energy. MCTs burn quickly in the body. It looks like oil on the fire, but as a record of high humidity.

1 comments:

newbirth... said...

No. Despite the establishment tries to nutrition, to defame low in saturated fatty acids (copra) oil, coconut oil is one of the healthiest around, and much healthier than vegetable oil. I've heard of all vegetable oils that keep happening in my house, just to the olive oil and coconut oil by hand.

They are very angry vegan friends. The only thing that raised the level of bad cholesterol are (egg yolks so I now only used white). I never take a vegan diet information. Not a healthy diet and natural.

Post a Comment