Monday, January 11, 2010

Olive Oil Beauty Tips What Are Your Favorite Beauty Tips?

What are your favorite Beauty Tips? - olive oil beauty tips

What are your best home remedies and beauty tips you've learned over time.

Mines:
Green tea is impressive. Seriously. It makes me feel good inside and out

I mix my liquid foundation with mousterizer face with a high SPF product is (half-half)-less sweet, more sweet, and I get a little color and reporting on the face. It seems a lot less wrong.

I mix olive oil and avocado puree for the shampoo. I drive 1 hour +

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish I could be the Green Tea Press, but when I drink, I have the sudden urge to go to the toilet.

I learned that rubbing cocoa butter keep hydrated on your face before bed, so when you wake up you face is smooth and soft.

The foot layer of vaseline, put a sock over it to prevent it from fading, and not regularly every evening, makes the feet soft and smooth.

Eat green peppers to increase metabolism.

Anonymous said...

Put white eyeshadow to make on my front, me stay awake when actually I'm half asleep. =]

Post a Comment