Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Build Closet Organizer Ideas For Inexpensive Closet Organization?

Ideas for inexpensive closet organization? - build closet organizer

So I'm in a super-small apartment with 2 large closets. They rays) at the same height, about 6 feet of vertical space (high ceilings, the depth of about 2 meters and 3 1 / 2 feet wide and in a more than 12 meters in width on another.
I am looking for ways to build and create more space for cheap.
Ideas? Links would be greatly appreciated.

I also have something like 50 pairs of shoes, and the need for the storage of property for them. Currently I have hanging 1 of the organizers of shoes, but not much and I have no place to hang. I also have shoes and boots more comfortable in their original box, but it makes it annoying when I go to select shoes. I do not have enough space to display either on the floor of the chamber.

Thank you very much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment