Friday, February 5, 2010

Black & White 50th Birthday Party Invitations 50th Surprise Birthday Ideas!?

50th surprise birthday ideas!? - black & white 50th birthday party invitations

In my mother threw a 50th Birthday New Year! I want to be amazing & & so much fun! I thought the topic for many, but remember that every detail of his time as me (23).

It is my idea is fully born on 1 January 1960.

* 70's Prom Theme
* Formal and Black & White Party
* Luau
* Vintage 80s Theme

In games with a DJ, & & lots of drinks and snacks. I have approx. 100 people come and surprise. Pleaseee give me your ideas (:

2 comments:

original... said...

I'm 46th I hope someone can me at the birthday celebration of 50 years with a theme of 70 years, because that's when I was a teenager to help. It's fun, the clothes, the music still rocks and wear is an excuse to get out the fondue pot and make California Dip the onion with the mixture of onion soup and sour cream. :)

PS I'm a fan of rock music, but if your mother loved to ride, it would be a great game ... Clock, a group of 50 years, Do The Hustle would be fun for you too!

MV Moonsong said...

Tell your guests to bring your favorite memory / event / moment with his mother. Have someone with a video camera to get during the party. Sitting next day crying with laughter when she comes to know how much love she has for her family and friends.

Has for a woman who has grown up not with gag gifts. It is not working well.

He feels that his mother was. It's funny, but people of my generation (I'm 45) have very strong preferences for the 60, 70 and 80 years. Nobody seems to be preferred to a decade with little leeway. It would be crucial.

Even if you and your family are exempt from the current economic difficulties, please stay away from the house. 70 and 80 years, the only party where people can their favorite old clothes would be funny kids on your Pocket pounds.

If it is a group of 80, please use a separate competition for the biggest hair.

Have fun and is so nice of you, for his mother to do. It will be great!

Post a Comment