Monday, February 15, 2010

I Keep Getting A Needle Like Pain In My Ovary What Is This Terrible Pain I Keep Getting In My Heel?

What is this terrible pain I keep getting in my heel? - i keep getting a needle like pain in my ovary

If I have a long time, I have a terrible pain in both heels. It lies directly on the bead, and nowhere else. it literally felt like I had a very difficult thick needle. It feels a little beaten. does not hurt to touch it, but if you stand or walk, it hurts very badly.

Does anyone know this? I am afraid that I have a rare disease.

2 comments:

moonflow... said...

More than likely, you have heel spurs. There is no treatment as such, but try the soles and heels for a day, that deplete the excess calcium, the pain rather massage. Moreover, given gel beads of good quality shoes, I am suffering from this disease, my job must be for 12 hours at a time can pass, the pain is quite unbearable if anyone knows proper treatment would be interested to know.

gin said...

sounds like a bone spur, go to your doctor and have an x-ray can be easily removed. Good luck

Post a Comment