Sunday, February 21, 2010

I Want Cake Ideas For My Boyfriends 20th Bday What Should I Get My Boyfriend For His Birthday?

What should I get my boyfriend for his birthday? - i want cake ideas for my boyfriends 20th bday

Me and my boyfriend live together and instant messaging broke. as if I had $ 10, my name! I told him, and he said to his right and he does nothing ... but I do have something! I feel like a loser at all, all my money goes to bills! : '(
I do not know what to do ... Have an idea? I can do something for him? Nothing?

some facts about them:
20. Is the 28th anniversary July
Lovers of video games like World of Warcraft and Counter * Online Knight Online Fiesta *
Jeans not flashy, very simple and plain tshirt kind of Guy

i his 18th bday blindfolded him and took him to a park where I have a breakfast for him * some * Picnic

his 19th bday and then I forgot and like I said, my car broke down and IEded return to work, then they took me and I was surprised because I started the day and had the cake ready and present when he picked me.

But now I'm broke. I do not know what to do. Please help!

0 comments:

Post a Comment